Don’t have glue, tape and magazines lying around the house? But you still want to create a vision board. 3 tips coming your way.
Include Sales page when completed
3 Digital Vision Board Tips
Tip #1: Choose Your Medium
Digital vision boards can be made using Microsoft, PicMonkey, or Pinterest.
- Microsoft offers a free desktop app called “Vision Board” which makes placing your photos much easier and more visually appealing than just importing them into Word.
- PicMonkey is a paid platform with a free 7-day trial period and they offer very detailed advice for creating a vision board using their platform template, that you can find in a blog post.
- Pinterest is an easy way to search for photos of your ideal lifestyle and simply pin those to a secret board. If you want to make your vision board public at any time, it’s a simple switch under Settings.
Tip #2: Choose Your Photos
Using digital photos for this project allows you to search from the millions of photos online, which is a vastly larger selection than a few old magazines you have lying around. In this respect, creating a digital vision board is easier and quicker than the “old fashioned” way.
- Unsplash.com offers completely free, high-quality photos which you simply download to your computer.
- Stock photo houses offer high-quality photos for which you pay a small fee to use.
- Google Images offers access to millions of images ONLY if you plan to keep your vision board for personal use only and NOT post it online. If at any time you think of publishing your board online in a blog post or Instagram post, rethink using the Google Images as you never want to be accused of copyright infringement.
- On Pinterest you don’t run any copyright risks because you’re pinning those desired photos onto Pinterest, not directly onto your website (which would make it commercial use).
Tip #3: Use Photos that Spark Emotion
Vision boards are just as much about emotions as they are about material things.
Do you REALLY want to earn the sporty BMW roadster convertible or do you just want that freedom and the carefree life the photo symbolizes?
Vision boards are not solely about material things; find those photos that make you FEEL any positive emotion.
Consider adding words, quotes, or affirmations that speak to you.
BONUS Tip #4: Keep a Screenshot Handy
No matter which tools you use to create your digital vision board, take a screenshot (or two if it’s large) and save it as your wallpaper on your laptop and phone.
Make a point of looking at this every day and meditating on what steps you’ll take to get closer to those goals.
Consider if you need to break these large goals into smaller goals; map out those action steps.
Also reflect on your progress every night before you go to sleep; visualizing prior to sleeping helps you feel motivated to get up in the morning and start working toward those goals.
If you believe vision boards can work for you and you want it work for your best pals as well.
Well Hunty, I got something for you.
Girlfriend Virtual Catch Up: Vision Board Party
It is done virtually where you and your pals can not only catch up but deepen your bonds and transforms your life through me facilitating you creating your life altering vision board.
If this excites you, then click the link below to get all the details.
Insert Sales page when completed