First let me congratulate you on getting this far, you are at 3rd base and this video will get you to home base. You will learn how to launch your business online for the 21st century.
There is really only one step. I know you are looking at me crazy, but it is not that complicated of a process. Drum roll please
Gone are the days that you should send email out to your personal friends and family. Guess what they are all online. And so are their friends.
There are two types of explainer videos you should put together. They are as follows:
- Potential Client
Referral Video – this video is for people you should have already identified who does not need your service, but want to support you in your business.
Potential Client Video – this video is for people who will be interested in your service/product. Even though you talk about your product/services, lead them to your free offer. It takes about 7 touches from you before they will purchase. So, get them on your email list.
Set Clear Goals
Before you get started make sure you have set clear goals:
Here are some questions that will help you to define the video goals:
- What do you want the audience to do after watching the video?
- What might prevent them from taking that action?
- Is there anything confusing about what you are offering?
- How does what you are offering help the audience?
- Who is the audience?
- How do they explain the problem they are having in their words?
Components of Explainer Video
These are the components to a great explainer video:
- The Problem — Introduce the problem that the audience is having. Use visuals to show the story of how the audience experiences the problem. Explain it in their language and from their perspective.
- The Solution — Show how the product or service solves the problem.
- How the Product/Service Works — Explain how the unique features of the product or service solve the problem. Show how the features directly benefit the audience.
- Call to Action — Tell the audience exactly what they need to do next to acquire the product or service and solve their problem or how to refer people to you.
Length of Video
The length of the video should be no longer than 90 seconds.
These videos should be put in the following places online:
- All social media accounts you have set up
- Your Website homepage and blog post.
- Your Email signature
Tools to Record Video
Some of the tools you can use to create your videos:
- Your Smart Phone – Free
- VideoMakerFX – $49 one-time payment
- Your Mac/PC QuickTime App – Free
If you have watched this video and know you are not ready for this, then I direct you to do these two things:
- Read this blog and/or watch the video
You will learn 9 simple steps to build your start up from scratch. Go from Biz idea to launch, with some steps you probably didn’t think about.
2. Get your hands on my Free Valuable Offer – Online Biz Launch Roadmap below: