How To Replace Your Job Income
Are you ready to get the heck of your job, but that 2-week check is nothing to sneeze at? I get you. You will learn how to replace your income, so YOU decide when to leave your job.
Step 1: Determine your Monthly Take Home Pay
This is where people get tripped up. They look at their yearly salary and think how in the hell am I going to make that money. Well you actually don’t receive that amount. You live off your take home. Find that amount and that is number you need to make at minimum each monthly in your business.
Step 2: Take inventory of your Products/Services
You can only make money if you are selling something. So, take inventory of what you have to offer. At minimum, you should have three different things to offer. So, for example you could have a course, workshops (done live or virtually), smaller coaching packages. So, you have different options for your ideal client.
Step 3: Look at your Pricing
Look at each product or service you have to offer and what are you pricing it at. Based upon the price calculate how many people would need to buy to reach your monthly amount. I would do this for each offering. If you find the number of people you need to hit your monthly number, then re-evaluate your pricing. Maybe you can increase it. Or look to add more value to increase the price. Pro-Tip – If any offering includes access to you like a 1:1 program, then you definitely need to increase the price substantially. Don’t sell yourself out.
Step 4: Sell, Sell, Sell
You will need to get out of your comfort zone and put your offer out there. You can reach out to people you know to see if they are interested on can refer people to you. You can also look to do some of the following:
Ways To Sell
- Webinar/Masterclass – at the end is where you pitch your program/coaching. You can do it live or evergreen.
- Challenge – you can run a 5 day challenge that leaves to your offering.
- Lead Magnet Funnel – this is where you offer your lead magnet, then nurture them via email and then near the end of the funnel start to sell them on your offer.
- Podcast Guest – this is where you are interviewed and then allowed to either offer a free offering or your product.
- Meetup.com – don’t sleep on this as way to sell. The Trick is to find groups that your ideal client will join. Do not fall into the trap of being in groups with fellow business owners. Unless they are your ideal client.
When you receive your monthly numbers at least 3 months in a row. Then and only then should look to exit your job.
Let me know in the comments below: What part of the process have you overlooked? Or what part have you rocked at doing? If I missed anything let me know in the comments as well.
These steps will only work if you have your business up and running. If you are not at that point. Find my Online Business Launch Roadmap sign up below.